The work to restore the missing screenshots of the Anna Plays Skyrim site is still in progress. But now at least I’ve finished fully restoring the galleries for Merawen’s playthrough.
While doing so, I took the time to fix a numbering discrepancy in her various galleries, and also added session numbers to all of her posts. This was a thing I started doing only after I played her. So retroactively adding session numbers to her various posts helps make them more in line format-wise with the later ones.
I found at least two instances of incorrect captions on her screenshots as well, mis-identifying things in the picture. So I fixed those too.
Onward. Next up: fixing all of Delga’s screenshots. I’ll post another checkpoint when that’s done.