No particular goal to yesterday’s Skyrim playing, really; I wanted another break from the bigger quests, and to see what I could do about building a gold reserve to go buy Proudspire Manor. Plus, I wanted to use the elven bow for a while to hunt things and refill some of my soul gems. But even though I had no particular quest-related goal, I did have a few interesting encounters!
So what I wound up doing included:
- Another hunting run in the plains around Whiterun
- Encountered M’aiq the Liar
- Encountered a jester-type character called Cicero
- Additional smithing and potion crafting to sell stuff
- Following up on a treasure map I’d come across to find a treasure near Riverwood
- Killing another dragon (like you do, if you’re the Dragonborn)