Let’s get this party started, shall we? Playthrough number five begins with Faanshi of the Khajiit, and also with returning to the English build of the game!
Short session, just enough to get the initial escape from Helgen done, and get the character set up with her starting gear. Got as far as getting the objective to go to Bleak Falls Barrow.
This session was mostly all about returning to Blackreach and getting the rest of the crimson nirnroot (and, in the process, discovering that at least one bug in Skyrim does have a viable workaround!).
Wound up also having two different dragon encounters that resulted in NPC death and from which I rolled back. And I started the quest to get Volendrung as well.
No particular goal to yesterday’s Skyrim playing, really; I wanted another break from the bigger quests, and to see what I could do about building a gold reserve to go buy Proudspire Manor. Plus, I wanted to use the elven bow for a while to hunt things and refill some of my soul gems. But even though I had no particular quest-related goal, I did have a few interesting encounters!
So what I wound up doing included:
- Another hunting run in the plains around Whiterun
- Encountered M’aiq the Liar
- Encountered a jester-type character called Cicero
- Additional smithing and potion crafting to sell stuff
- Following up on a treasure map I’d come across to find a treasure near Riverwood
- Killing another dragon (like you do, if you’re the Dragonborn)