Lots of action in this session, with multiple dragons, fulfilling a bandit bounty, and last but most assuredly not least, getting the mage college plotline underway!
Finally got Lakeview Manor started, setting up my third official home in this run and the first of the buildable ones! And also moved the Companions plotline a little further along, by assassinating a Silver Hand leader by the order of Aela the Huntress.
Plus, a side helping of bandit bounty, and as always, lots and lots and lots of smithing!
The main point of yesterday’s run was the next part of the Forbidden Legends quest, but with the obligatory extra building and smithing and crafting on either side. Plus, more occurrences of the dead dragon corpse bug!
No particular goal to yesterday’s Skyrim playing, really; I wanted another break from the bigger quests, and to see what I could do about building a gold reserve to go buy Proudspire Manor. Plus, I wanted to use the elven bow for a while to hunt things and refill some of my soul gems. But even though I had no particular quest-related goal, I did have a few interesting encounters!
So what I wound up doing included:
- Another hunting run in the plains around Whiterun
- Encountered M’aiq the Liar
- Encountered a jester-type character called Cicero
- Additional smithing and potion crafting to sell stuff
- Following up on a treasure map I’d come across to find a treasure near Riverwood
- Killing another dragon (like you do, if you’re the Dragonborn)