Very eventful session, in which Shenner killed not one, not two, but three dragons, and finished a total of three Daedric quests! Most notably: I have Dawnbreaker. \0/
This post, as anticipated, covers Ysani’s final session! Started with the peace council at High Hrothgar, hit two different dragon lairs, and then finally reported to Dragonsreach to call Odahviing–leading to Skuldafn, and finally, to Sovngarde!
Main theme of this session was Daedric questing–not only going after the Rueful Axe to satisfy Clavicus Vile, but also bringing Meridia’s beacon to her statue and beginning the quest to get Dawnbreaker!
And I’m way more interested in Dawnbreaker than the Masque, so Vile’s just going to have to wait until I cleanse Meridia’s temple for her!
(Posting this late on a Saturday but this is actually the play session for Friday the 5th.)
This was another session all about the Dawnguard side quests, because I had to chug through a few more to finally get to the last one I wanted to do! With the obligatory side helpings of confronting dragons and bandits, and this time also Thalmor. And more building work on Heljarchen Hall as well.
Plus, Gregor the housecarl is now properly outfitted with his own suit of dragonplate armor, as well as dragonbone weapons. You work for the Dragonborn, you will be outfitted correctly!
Also, this post contains considerable saltiness about the Hide and Seek quest, since I got another round of that. And today’s favorite Skyrim bug: trying to rescue a kidnap victim from vampires, only to discover the kidnap victim has buggered off for home all by herself!
In this session, I had the great fun of running another main Thieves Guild quest, which had the challenge of seeing if I could make it through the job without killing a single NPC. Answer: yes!
Also took on two dragons, a bunch of Alik’r warriors, and a bunch of bandits, as well as recovering an amulet for the priest at Whiterun’s Hall of the Dead.
Commentary and screenshots all behind the fold!
Major highlights of last night’s Skyrim run:
- Took on the 2nd of three quests to become thane of Falkreath, and recovered a journal for the Altmer priest Runil
- Took on the 3rd of those quests, which involved a little light thievery for former Jarl Dengeir
- Killed not one but two different dragons
- Killed a vampire at the behest of Falkreath’s former Jarl
- Actually became Thane of Falkreath, and gained housecarl #3
- Had Lydia get killed on me three times which was not acceptable, so time to improve her armor
- Did a bit more building of things at Windstad Manor
Details behind the fold!